In 1958, the Department of Animal Health was subdivided into Department of Animal Husbandry & Department of Animal Health.
In1963, the Department of Animal Health developed into Department of Preventive Medicine & Veterinary Public Health and Department of Clinical Studies.
Subjects studied in Department
- Epidemiology and introductory Preventive Medicine.
- Avian diseases (Poultry diseases)
- Infectious and zoonotic diseases
- Extension and community development.
- Food safely and hygiene.
Joint Research Projects
- University of Newcastle project - 1st phase completed.
- ICARDA - completed