The subject of Reproduction, Obstetrics and Gynaecology used to be taught In the Faculty since 1938 under the Department of Animal Health. In 1963 the responsibility of teaching this subject was allotted to the Department of Clinical Studies. In 1982 the Department of Surgery, Obstetric and Gynaecology emerged from the Department of Clinical Studies. The Department Of Reproduction and Obstetric was separated from the Department of Surgery and obstetric in 2002.
- Reproduction in farms animals.
- Infertility Problems in domestic animal.
- Artificial Insemination in cattle, sheep, goat and avian.
- Reproductive Biotechnologies and assisted reproduction.
Subjects studied in Department
- Reproduction and Gynaecology.
- Obstetrics & Infertility Problems.
- Reproductive Biotechnologies.
3 Associate Professors
2 Assistant Profesors
1 Teahing Assistant
How to reach us
Dr. Sharaf Eldin Abdalla Makawi